Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Body Alone - Kennedy Blaq



I thought the artists description was super dope so I wont even say anything but take note ! Artists believe in what you are putting out. Your description of a track is very important shouts to Kennedy Blaq.

" I decided to end with a sneak preview at what to expect of my long awaited "R&B Hero Vol. 3." Today's song, "Body Alone" was produced and written by yours truly. "Body Alone" is a slow captivating single which captures my innermost thoughts and desires and release them in a hypnotic and melodic format. If you've been rocking with me from the start, I thank you. This song is for you. Stay tuned next week for an exclusive sneak peak at my up and coming project #NOIR hosting features from Pro Young of Young Troubled Minds and Leo Light!! And follow me for updates on all my music!! "

Twitter: @KennedyBlaq