Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Paper Paulk - Fuck Em All (Official Music Video) Produced by Dre$ki



This artist is one of the underdogs in the city ! I say underdog because honestly I dont feel like he is getting the credit that he deserves. His VERY FIRST project did NUMBERS, he is consistently putting out dope music and crazy visuals, killed freestyle kings and his first show!! yet I still dont hear his name buzzin like it should be. The thing about PaperPaulk is that his goals go far beyond Cleveland. lol so don't try to be a fan when he's on because in my mind he's been ON ! hes gonna be a star... Mark my words ! Paulk good luck at the Show in BG this week #StreetDreaming

Paper Paulk's Street Dreaming Vol.1 Available Now at Paperpaulk.com or
Livemixtapes.com #StreetDreaming

Directed by Stephen Prewitt of Superkidsmedia.com

Booking & Information: Derrick@Paperpaulk.com

www.Paperpaulk.com