Monday, September 16, 2013

KippStone - All Me FreeStyle



In 2012 I had the pleasure of meeting a very talented artist right here from Cleveland, OH ! Its very true we do have some extremely skilled MC's in this city people so PAY ATTENTION !! The artist that im speaking about now was @Kipp_Stone. He sparked my intetrest when i stumbled across a freestyle he dropped on @DjTouchMoney 's soundcloud to a Dom Kennedy beat ( Who i am obsessed with btw. ) Just after listening to a few tracks I was hooked and I even listed Kipp Stone as one of the artists in the article I wrote for Starmusicmedia.com titled Top 10 New/Upcoming Artists . Kipp dropped his Mixtape Cleverland and I became one of his biggest fans. I cant wait to see what he has coming up next BUT in the mean time check out the All Me Freestyle Below